Why not pop into Greyfriars Bar after a busy day exploring the sights of Perth and relax with a well-deserved drink.
As well as a range of well known beers, wines and spirts, we also have a great selection of Local Craft Beer, Real Ale and wine, including the delicious range of Berry Wines from Cairn O’ Mohr, for you to try.
We try to update our Craft Beers and Real Ales on a regular basis and we thrive to offer a taste to suit all beer preferences. Why not pop in today, and work your way through our great selection?
BT Sport has recently been installed, so you can enjoy the best of world sport, including the Champions League, Europa League, English Premiership and of course, the Scottish Premiership.
- Packed full of balanced, vibrant grapefruit and delicate lemon flavours with a subtly grassy, refreshing finish.
Timothy Taylor’s Landlord
- The drinkers favourite
- A classic pale ale with a citrus and hoppy aroma
- Ruby Stout
- Smooth and easy drinking. Subtle winter berry, coffee and vanilla flavours, all with a clean finish
- Pale yellow coloured, well balanced and quite malty.
- Subtle floral, spicy and slightly citrusy noble hop aroma.